Monday, March 7, 2011

Wild at Heart

I'm currently reading this book. It reads nothing like a self-help book at all, but rather offers several key insights about a man's heart and how we are called to live our lives unto God. I was actually recommended this book by a friend who lent it to me yesterday, and I'm already almost finished it. It is geared toward men, so keep the audience in mind. If I recall, the author (or his wife?) has written a book just like it, but for the woman's heart, and in my reading of Wild at Heart I can tell you that I'm becoming very interested in reading Captivating for what I imagine will be valuable perspective, that of a woman's soul.

I'm not finished reading, but I enthusiastically recommend this book to all men and boys, particularly young men, teenagers, and fathers.

~EriK

No comments:

Post a Comment